Change Management Class – Sept. 5
September 5 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Practice Innovation Institute (Pii) is excited to offer for our participants an opportunity to attend a Change Management class.
Central to our practice transformation network is transformation. But how do you deal with the changes required?
The class, offered on two different dates, is designed for managers and supervisors interested in learning how to manager change and transitions. The class outline includes:
- Differentiate between the change process and the transition process
- Use a three-phase transition model, understand the primary emotions, behaviors, and action steps of each phase of the transition model
- Identify and describe the types of information and support that people need as they move through the change process
- Build skills which allow us to be resilient under changing circumstances
- Develop a plan of action to help yourself and others successfully manage the change process
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 | 8:30am – 12:00pm | REGISTER HERE
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | 9:00am – 12:30pm | REGISTER HERE
Where: Health Current | 3877 North 7th Street, Suite 150 | Phoenix, AZ 85014
Parking adjacent to building or on top floor of parking garage behind the building
Space in each class is limited – register soon! There is no cost to Pii participants for this event
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions